3000mg CBD Oil (30%)

£84.99

Earn 85 points upon purchasing this product.

(1 customer review)

Our 3000mg CBD Oil (30%) is the the second highest strength CBD Oil in our range of hemp extract products. This high strength quality product is one of the most superior on the market. Extracted from full hemp plant grown in Colorado USA by Co2 extraction.

Use upto upto upto 8499 points to purchase this product!

Category:

Description

Our 3000mg CBD Oil (30%) is the the second highest strength CBD Oil in our range of hemp extract products. This high strength quality product is one of the most superior on the market. Extracted from full hemp plant grown in Colorado USA by Co2 extraction.

Each bottle contains 3000mg of distillate cannabidiol including other cannabinoids and terpenes such as CBD,CBN,CBC,CBG and CBD-A, which helps with the entourage effect. Combined with MCT oil as a carrier oil. MCT derives from coconut giving a clear odourless liquid. Mixing with our pure CBD produces a great tasting product of the highest quality, without chemical solvents.

CBD (cannabidiol) is an active substance found in hemp oil, which is extracted from the leaves and flowers of the plant. It is non-psychoactive and the content of THC (the part of cannabis which gets you high) is tested on every batch to meet the legal requirements CBD Oil (Cannabidiol Oil) has a ‘distinctive’ taste – if you don’t like the taste, have a drink of water and the taste will be gone in 60 seconds.

The benefits of CBD products on the human body are gradually becoming more widespread across the world as many repeatedly use for anxiety, chronic pain, sleep, muscle recovery, menstrual cramps and general well being.

3000mg CBD Oil (30%) is one of the fastest growing products on the CBD market, used by many athletes, those in pain or struggling to sleep on a daily basis.  We pride ourselves on the repeat custom and cost effectiveness for our customers.

We do not claim to cure or prevent any disease with our broad spectrum products. We advise taking medical advice before using CBD if on any other medication.

 

Want to know more about 3000mg CBD Oil (30%), here’s a few facts

Is 3000mg CBD Oil strong?

The short answer is yes.  3000mg is quite strong for a CBD product, our lowest strength is 500mg and strongest is 4000mg

What does 3000mg CBD mean

It means that of the 1oml size bottle, 30% of it is pure CBD, the other 70% id MCT oil

Where can I get 3000mg CBD oil

Right here, your in the right place, simply add to you basket and create your order

Where can I find more information on the benefits

This link takes you to our benefits page https://organicrelief.co.uk/cbd-benefits/

1 review for 3000mg CBD Oil (30%)

  1. Joanne Chapman

    One of the best products on the market

Add a review

Your email address will not be published.

Go to Top